- European Laboratory for Particle Physics -
Usage of the original CERN WebMaker
Visible from CERN hosts only!
runs on a variety of
Unix platforms, is available through the
Software Development Tools
Service provided by
Users are, however, encouraged to use the current
Harlequin WebMaker, please see below.
Other resources for WebMaker 1.4a
- Platforms and Distribution
- Plus access to Mailing List Registration Form.
- User's Manual
- Combined guide and reference manual.
- The WebMaker Configuration Library
- A hypertext version of the library of WML conversion rules.
- Navigation Buttons for Web Documents
- A set of equally sized buttons for the most common types of
web navigation actions. Includes an active
and an inactive version of each button.
Users are encouraged to use Harlequin WebMaker, now
Advantages to using the current Harlequin WebMaker
over the old CERN WebMaker include:
- support also of Mac and PC platforms;
- a graphic user interface on all supported platforms;
- generation of HTML tables;
- support of Frame 5.
19 January 1996